Table of Content

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My self reminder resolution




1. Be Humble!
God favors the humble but He opposes the proud.

2. Listen more, talk less!
Too much talk leads to sin. Be sensible and keep your mouth shut.

3. Don’t be a procrastinator!
Do what you can do today, don’t delay until ‘tomorrow’

4. Give more and spend less!
The more you give, the more you will receive.

5. Keep on praying!
Remember praying is breathing, stop praying means stop breathing.

6. Feed your soul with good input!
Bad input equals to bad output. Spend your time to dig God’s words.

7. Don’t make promises that you cannot fulfill!
If you don’t mean it, just don’t say it.

8. Whatever you do, do it enthusiastically and willingly as working for the Lord, not for men.
God alone will reward your works.

9. Give thanks and don’t complain!
There are ALWAYS thousand reasons to give thanks than one reason to complain about. It’s just not worth it.

10. Don’t forget to smile, sing, play and laugh out loud!


I wrote this three days ago when I lay down on my bed, alone and sick. There are so many things that piled up in my little head. I used to write my resolution every year. I want to achieve this, I want to get this, I want to be this, and so on. But this year, I want to remind my self again and again about this 'self reminder resolution". What about my 2011 resolution? Sure! I still have it, tho! But I find this self reminder as a built-in character for reaching my goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment